Most Famous and Remberd Dialogues of Bollywood
The maximum time we try to find out the most famous songs, the most famous films, etc.
Besides these, there is one another major thing which is very famous among the viewers.
People remind dialogues from their favorite movie or their favorite actor or their favorite characters for years.
Dialogues make a specific character of films memorable.
Those may be told by the character of the villain of the hero that doesn’t matter.
If the dialogue is impactful it will be remembered for years through the viewers.
There are thousands of dialogues put in the Hindi films, but not all those are remembered.
Here we can know about the top 50 famous Hindi dialogues–
famous Hindi dialogues 1 to 20
1. “Mere paas, mere paas …Maa hai”
This Dialogue is taken from the film “Deewar”(1975). Writers of this dialogue are Salim-Javed.
2. “Kitney aadmi the?”
This dialogue is taken from the famous movie “Sholay”(1975). This line was told by Amjad Khan. Writer: Salim-Javed.
3. “Rishtey mein to hum tumhare baap lagte hai …..naam hai Shahenshah”
This dialogue is taken from the film “Shahenshah”(1988) and performed by the Big B Amitabh Bachhan. Writer: Santosh Saroj(dialogues), Inder Raj Anand.
4. “Kaun kambakth hai ….jo bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai. Main toh peeta hoon ke baas saans lee sakun.”
This is taken from the film “Devdas.”
5. “Main aaj bhi pheke hue paise nehi uthata!”
This famous hindi dialogue is taken from the film “Deewar” again.
6. “Pushpa, I hate tears”
Here comes the dialogue which is randomly used to bully Pushpa’s. This is taken from the film “Amar Prem”(1972). Writer: Ramesh Pant(dialogue), Arabinda Mukhopadhyay
7. “Bade bade seheron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain, senorita”
This Shahrukh Khan dialogue is very famous. His fans use it most often. This is taken from the film “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” or shortly known as “DDLJ.”
8. “Mogambo khush hua”
This dialogue is taken from the film “Mr. India”(1987).Writer: Salim-Javed.
9. “Tareekh pe tareekh tareekh pe tareekh tareekh pe tareekh”
This one is often seen in memes. This dialogue is taken from the film “Damini”(1993) and told by one and only Sunny Deol. Writer: Rajkumar Santoshi, Sutanu Gupta and Dilip Shukla.
10. “Dosti ka ek usool hai, madam- no sorry, no thank you”
This one is again we often used by us. This is taken from the film “Maine Pyaar Kiya”(1989) told by Salman Khan. Writer: Suraj Barjatya.
11. “Filmein sirf teen cheezon ki wajah se chalti hain: entertainment entertainment entertainment…. aur main entertainment hoon”
This famous Hindi dialogue is taken from the film “Dirty Picture” and told by Vidya Balan.
12. “Don ka intezar toh baarah mulko ki police kar raha hai…….but don ko pakadna mushkil hi nehi namumkin hai”
This is a very famous Bollywood dialogue. In the film “Don”, Amitabh Bachhan is seen to deliver this one.
13.”Hum tum mein itne ched karenge …..ki confuse ho jaoge ki saans kahan se le aur paadein kahan se”
This funny dialogue is taken from the film “Dabangg” and told by none other than Mr. Salma Khan.
14. “Hum jahan khade hotey hai line wahi se shuru hoti hain”
This dialogue is taken from the film “Kalia”(1981). This dialogue is seen to be told by Amitabh Bachhan. Writer: Tinnu Anand, Inder Raj Anand, Shahjahan.
15. “Thappad se dar nehi lagta, pyar se lagta hain”
This dialogue is again from the film “Dabangg”. But this time it is told by the actress Sonakshi Sinha.
16. “Babumoshai zindegi badi honi chahiye lambi nehi”
This one is from the film “Anand”(1971). Writer: Gulzar(dialogues), Hrishikesh Mukherjee, D.N. Mukherjee, Bimal Dutta.
17. “Kutte, kaminey ….mein tera khoon pee jaunga”
This dialogue is taken from the film “Yadon Ki Barat”(1973). Writer: Nasir Hussein(dialogue), Salim-Javed.
18. “Haar kar jeetne wale ko …baazigar kehte hai”
This dialogue is taken from the film “Baazigar”(1993). Writer: Akash Khurana, Javed Siddiqui, and Robin Bhatt.
19. “Mere Karan Arjun Ayenge”
The movie’s name is “Karan Arjun”(1995). Writer: Anwar Khan, Sachin Bhowmick, and Ravi Kapoor.
20. “Agar maa ka doodh piya hai ….toh samne aa!”
The movie’s name is “Laawaris” (1981). Writer: Kader Khan (dialogue), Shashi Bhushan, Prakash Mehra, and Din Dayal Sharma.
famous Hindi dialogues 20 to 40
21. “Uska to na bad luck hi kharab hai.”
The Movie name is “Rangeela” (1995). Writer: Neeraj Vora, Sanjay Chhel (dialogues) and Ram Gopal Varma.
22. “Crime Master Gogo naam hai mera…….aankhein nikal ke gotiyan khelta hun main.”
The Movie is “Andaz Apna Apna” (1994). Writer: Rajkumar Santhoshi and Dilip Shukla.
23. “Rahul, naam toh suna hi hoga.”
The Moviename is “Dil To Pagal Hai “(1997). Writer: Aditya Chopra (dialogue), Tanuja Chandra and Pamela Chopra, Yash Chopra.
24. “Mein apni favourite hoon!”
The Movie’s name is “Jab We Met” (2007). Writer: Imitiaz Ali.
25. “Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!”
The Movie’s name is “Om Shanti Om”(2007). Writer: Mayur Puri (dialogues), Mushtaq Sheikh and Farah Khan.
26. “Ushka toh nah badluck hi kharab hai”
The movie’s name is “Rangeela” (1995). Writer: Neeraj Vora, Ram Gopal Verma, and Sanjay Chhel (dialogues).
27. “How’s the josh?”
The movie’s name is “URI- the surgical strike” (2019). Writer: Aditya Dhar.
28. “Ek baarjo maine commitment kar di phir main aapne aap ki bhi nehi sunta”
The movie’s name is “Wanted” (2009). Writer: Shiraj Ahmed anfd Sunil Kumar Agarwal.
29. “All izz well!”
The movie name is “3 idiots” (2010). Writer: Abhijit Joshi and Rajkumar Hirani.
30. “Tumse na ho payega!”
The movie’s name is “Gangs of Wasseypur” (2012). Writer: Anurag Kashyap, Zeshan Quadri, Akhilesh Jaiswal, and Sachin Ladia.
31. “Aap humse humari zindagi mang lete hum aap ko khushi khushi de dete par aapne toh humse humara guroor cheen liya”
The movie name is “Bajirao Mastani” (2015). Writer: Sanjay Leela Banshali and Prakash Kapadia.
32. “Ye dhai kiloo ka haath jab kisi pe padta hai na to aadmi uthta nahi uth jata hai”
The movie name is “Damini” ( 1993). Writer: Rajkumar Santoshi, Sutanu Gupta and Dilip Shukla.
33. “Abhi koi aur batayega main kaun hai”
The movie name is “Gully Boy” (2019). Writer: Vijay Maurya for dialogues, Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti.
34. “Don’t underestimate the power of a common man”
The movie name is “Chennai Express” (2013). Writer: Sajid for dialogue, Farhad Samji, Yunus Sajawal and Robin Bhatt.
35. “Mhari choriyaa chhooro se kaam hai kay”
The movie name is “Dangal” (2016). Writer: Nitesh Tiwari, Piyush Gupta, Shreyas Jain and Nikhil Mehrotra.
36. “Tell me how it was”
The movie name is “Kabhi Khsushi Kabhi Gaam” (2001). Writer: Sheena Parikh and Karan Johar.
37. “Tension lene ka nahi sirf dene ka”
The movie name is “Munna Bhai MBBS” (2003). Writer: Abbas Tyrewala for dialogues, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Lajan Joseph.
38. “Don’t angry me”
The movie name is “Rowdy Rathore” (2012). Writer: Shiraz Ahmed.
39. “Jaa Simran ….jee le apni zindagi”
The movie name is “DDLJ” (1995). Writer: Aditya Chopra and Javed Siddiqui.
40. “Basanti in kutton ke saamne mat naachna”
The movie name is “Sholay” (1975). Writer: Salim- Javed.
famous Hindi dialogues 41 to 50
41. “Sala ye dukh kahe khatam nahi hota hai be”
The movie name is “Masaan” (2015). Writer: Varun Grover.
42. “Ek dum jhakaas”
The movie name is “Yudh” (1985). Writer: Neema Sha for the dialogues and Rajiv Rai.
43. “Goli nahin marenge……keh ke lenge uski”
The movie name is “Gangs of Wasseypur” (2012). Writer: Anurag Kashyap, Zeeshan Qadri Akhilesh Jaiswal and Sachin Ladia.
44. “Main madira nahi peeti ji”
The movie name is “Chaalbaaz” (1989). Writer: Kamalesh Pandey for dialogues and Pankaj Parashar.
45. “Aap purush hi nahi…mahapurush hai”
The movie name is “Andaz Aapna Aapna” (1994). Writer: Rajkumar Santoshi and Dilip shukla.
46. “Insaan ka motion uska emotion ke saath juda hota hai”
The movie name is “Piku” (2016). Writer: Juhi Chaturvedi.
47. “Utha le re baba!”
The movie name is “Hera Pheri” (2000). Writer: Neraj Vora.
48. “Parampara… Pratishtha… Anushasan… Yeh is gurukul ke teen stambh hai.”
The movie name is ”Mohabaatein” (2000). Writer: Aditya Chopra.
49. “Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki ….apun hi bhagwaan hain”
The movie name is “Sacred Games” (2018). Writer: Varun Grover, Smita Singh, Vasant Nath, Bhaumik Gondaliya, Dhurv Narang, Pooja Tolani and Nihit Bhave.
50. “Sara shehar mujhe lion ke naam se jaanta hai”
The movie’s name is “Kalicharan” (1976). And here the list of 50 most famous Bollywood dialogues ends.